Challenge.

One of my big challenge was finished in 20th Mar.
I participated this contest on an individual basis.

I didn’t use any commercial tools.
So, I used open source tools like rdkit, theano, etc.
It was hard for me to calculate massive numbers of compound’s fingerprint etc. but it was good experience.

I’m looking forward to result. 😉

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s